PCI documents, implements, and maintains a quality management system and continually improves its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 International Standards (Verification New Zealand Ltd. certificate no. 40146).
"PCI is committed to Exceeding Customer Expectations through Implementation and Continuous Improvement of our Quality Management System. Absolute Customer Satisfaction is the expectation and, will be achieved through supplying a Superior Product, On-time, at a Competitive Price".
A three point Quality test is performed, right from the Material Procurement to the final delivery of the products.
- Testing of each incoming Raw Material Quality parameters with pre-defined standards.
- Testing of each intermediate.
- Testing of the final product batch before packing.
The Quality Policy at PCI incorporates a wide spectrum of activities that have led to it's success.
Its main aims are:
- Products and Services of top Quality.
- Customer oriented.
- Continuous Quality improvement.
- Consistent Quality.
- Focus on teamwork.
- Stress on doing things right the first time, everytime, hence ZERO DEFECTION.